Hey old-timers ... who was that guy?

Dave Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
195
Reaction score
134
Location
New Mexico, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I got seriously into the aquarium hobby, about 20 years ago, there was a guy who had an almost (kinda) Randy Holmes-Farley-esque type of reputation. His angle was that he tried to convince people to not get to micro-managing about their tanks ... like not get all worried about having the right equipment, exact parameters etc.. One of his favorite sayings, that I read very often, was "do you want to enjoy this hobby?" Does that ring a bell with anyone? I forget his name. I wonder what he's doing now. OK, that is all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new