• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hey Reef2Reef ZOAS!

ashtonnnnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for either big colonies of these zoas or someone who has 20 frags of said zoa.
White Walkers, Blueberry Fields, Rastas, LSOH, Pink Diamonds, Exosphere, Mind Tricks, Awesome Blossoms, Miami Vice, Charmanders, Grandmaster strat, or Grim Reapers. Im not shutting down other types aswell if you have 20 frags of 1 polyp zoas. message me

JustAReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have rastas, exosphere, awesome blossoms, grandmaster strats, and some others not listed on your message. Im in TX and i can ship to all states excluding alaska and hawaii. Send me a pm if you are interested!

Notorious F.R.A.G.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im looking for either big colonies of these zoas or someone who has 20 frags of said zoa.
White Walkers, Blueberry Fields, Rastas, LSOH, Pink Diamonds, Exosphere, Mind Tricks, Awesome Blossoms, Miami Vice, Charmanders, Grandmaster strat, or Grim Reapers. Im not shutting down other types aswell if you have 20 frags of 1 polyp zoas. message me
Send me a message! I’ve got lots of these on hand in colonies

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back