Best place to get zoas?

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone just started getting back into coral and would really like to get a large majority of these zoanthids. Any recommendations on where I could possibly get majority from a single seller? Rather just get 1 shipment if possible. want to at least get 10-15 of my list

-Everlasting gobstoppers
-Exosphere
- Halle Berry
-Star foxx
- TSA Galaxy glitter
-Frozen Apple
-Blue Sky
-Marvin the Martian
-The Predator
-CK bozos birthday
-UC Grim Reaper
-ultimate space monster
-charmander
-rainbow incinerator
-mind trick
-any hornet style zoa
-fairy fart
-sunny d
-stargazer
-CB rainbow infusion
-little shops of horror
-utter chaos
-bowser
 
Hello everyone just started getting back into coral and would really like to get a large majority of these zoanthids. Any recommendations on where I could possibly get majority from a single seller? Rather just get 1 shipment if possible. want to at least get 10-15 of my list

-Everlasting gobstoppers
-Exosphere
- Halle Berry
-Star foxx
- TSA Galaxy glitter
-Frozen Apple
-Blue Sky
-Marvin the Martian
-The Predator
-CK bozos birthday
-UC Grim Reaper
-ultimate space monster
-charmander
-rainbow incinerator
-mind trick
-any hornet style zoa
-fairy fart
-sunny d
-stargazer
-CB rainbow infusion
-little shops of horror
-utter chaos
-bowser

I have a few of the ones you're looking for on the site. I don't have all of them but I have a fair number To check off on the list.

https://reefstable.com/store/zoas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new