Hey y’all...

Welcome to R2R! Already seeing you kissing head first in to hobby! Looking forward to seeing where your progress takes you!
giphy.gif
 
My name is Richie. I just started a Innovative Marine, 20 gallon peninsula aquarium. Looking for any ideas, hints or help on types of accessories to add. Any advise is much appreciated.

8EDAC4C3-602E-4A61-92EE-829EE130B199.png C50889CE-9BFB-4806-A403-5EB6589E1652.jpeg 1A3EED59-DCB2-4563-820B-E1D038517E4A.jpeg A40CAAF1-6717-4EA5-9721-BF728E524316.jpeg
Welcome to R2R Richie. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
extreme black /white snows/ice..ha..poss another joining the battle ;) :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new