Hey yall from indiana!!

007A69D6-1F0E-45E3-B311-94A3C7A24EED.gif
 
Hey yall. People who were asking about frags, he doesn't ship, but he says you are more than welcome to swing by!!! He has a pretty big inventory and great prices. Ranges 20 to 30 bucks for a healthy good size frag (some exceptions on price lower and higher). Has sps lps millie zoa paly mushrooms nems all kinds. Most stuff in my tank came from him.
 
Anyone around the Indianapolis area I'm from the southwest side. What LFS do you go to. I'm becoming a fan of modern aquatics for fish but they could use some improvement on coral selection.
Modern is cool, there is also Premium in Edinburgh but they only have public open hours on every other Saturday from noon to 3. But you can usually email and make an appointment to stop in during the week.
 
I'm right off Kentucky Ave from 465 ! What LFS you go to?
The people at Premium in Edinburgh are really friendly, I usually email Brandon there and find a food time to pop in. Their actual walk in hours are pretty scarce but they are cool with making appointments to come in. I go to Modern Aquatix near 465 and Emerson occasionally too, they've got some nice stuff!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new