Hey ya'll...

Reefer Rich

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Rich, I've been in the hobby for a few years now. I've been a member on other Reef forums for a while and it's good to be a member here too. It will a pleasure getting to know ya'll here and I hope I can learn some things and share some knowledge along the way!
 
Hi there, Rich!! Great to have you on R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!
 
Hi Rich, welcome to r2r!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your tanks! We love pics! ;)
 
hey rich welcome to r2r would love to see some pics of your setup when you get the chance
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new