Hey!

GrandeGixxer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time off and on reefer but I keep coming back for more.

Currently I have a Solana 34 set up as an SPS tank, has an AI Vega over it and 2xMP10's. I also have an Innovative Marine Nano 16 set up as an LPS/softie tank. It has an AI Sol Blue over it. No skimmer, just live rock and circulation.


Over the weekend I am going to be upgrading and going back to one tank, well one system anyways. Setting up an 80 semi-cube. It will have 2 Vega's over it, Oceans Motions 4 way(with only 2 being used), Calcium Reactor, and the IM 16 plumbed in as a frag tank. Oh ya, 2x MP40's on the DT and 1 on the frag tank.

Nice to be on-board this reef2reef site. :)
 
Hello there!! Welcome to R2R!!


Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new