Hey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ionix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ionix

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Chris. I have around 8 tanks going usually.

I have:

40G reef -SPS/LPS corals (Acropora, Frogspawn, tons of assort. polyps, candycane coral), filter feeding sea cucumber (and sand bed), ragged filefish, diamond goby.

^Considering new inhabitants (fallen due to lack of oxygen (power outage, didn't buy those AA aerators)).

12G biocube, tons of caulerpa, some copepods and a really fat blue/red/green mandarin (huge brittle star, I grew it from a wee little creepy tentacle monster).

30G Fuzzy dwarf, FOWLR (on the Molly Diet)

10G Brine shrimp grow-out culture (to be expanded once I actually get them to full growth, only a week old).


Hope to see you all on the forums, hoping to learn more about the hobby and learn neat DIY tricks (mechanically impaired :D).
 
Not sure how to edit my post, but I have a few FW tanks, just there is no real science behind FW. Pretty simple.

Tho I have African dwarf frogs, South American Cichlids, and considering getting a few godzilla newts. Pretty **** neat imo. Oh ya, and a ton of cories!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and let's see some pictures of your tanks!
 
Welcome lots of help here if you need it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new