Hey

apistos

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New on the block
Not new to fishkeeping but only a few months deep in reefing, 1 fish only a lovely dragonet. (pink scooter type) It eats well from pods to mysis and brine. I understand they are considered hard to keep. I have never shied away from a challenge. Tank full of live rock but I feed it 3 times a day with frozen mysis or brine. 3 month in the tank it appears happy, very active and poses for photos belly well rounded, it was concave when he arrived and he has also put on a fair bit of size as well.
Currently on a 40l nano.
Adding a 90l this week
That will be the sum of it, I have been threatened that I better not end up with 60-80 tanks again in a purpose built fish breeding setup... Yup that did happen.
I once went to Florida on holiday and came back with a large polybox filled with fish, I had been seine net fishing on the wekiva.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new