OP
OP
mapexdrummer09

mapexdrummer09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @mapexdrummer09 !* What kind of Africans do you keep? How did you pick up the violin?

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg

image.png
image.png

Lol so it's easier to just upload screenshots of the app I use to keep track of all my tanks. Those are the African cichlids I have now. I have a small breeder tank with 11 more that are a cross between a intermedius and a electric blue. I'm only keeping one of the males and will sell the rest. I'm super excited to see the color I get from the two.
As far as the violin, I've been playing the drums for over 10 years now and I've always wanted to play another instrument. Around 3 years ago I was inspired by a violinist so I decided to learn how to play it and have been in love with it since

image.png

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro.....that alot of fish haha. Awesome! Oh, and that drumset......i see you forgot to add a picture lol

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a double bass also? That's pretty cool man, I have no idea how I didn't notice that haha

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.png
image.png

Lol so it's easier to just upload screenshots of the app I use to keep track of all my tanks. Those are the African cichlids I have now. I have a small breeder tank with 11 more that are a cross between a intermedius and a electric blue. I'm only keeping one of the males and will sell the rest. I'm super excited to see the color I get from the two.
As far as the violin, I've been playing the drums for over 10 years now and I've always wanted to play another instrument. Around 3 years ago I was inspired by a violinist so I decided to learn how to play it and have been in love with it since

image.png

That is awesome, you have a very impressive collection.I thought about buying the Nimbochromis V before,but I really like the Nyerrerei.That red peacock is pretty crazy too.May I ask the name of the app you are using?

OP
OP
mapexdrummer09

mapexdrummer09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome, you have a very impressive collection.I thought about buying the Nimbochromis V before,but I really like the Nyerrerei.That red peacock is pretty crazy too.May I ask the name of the app you are using?
Hey thanks! There are so many cool cichlids out there! The Burundi Frontosa's are some of my favorites as well!
Yeah the app I use is called Aquarimate, I'm using it on my apple devices. It's an awesome app, I use it to keep track of all 4 of my tanks. It'll keep track of my livestock, feeding schedules, water parameters, equipment, dosing, etc. definitely recommend it

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha yeah it is a Silvia. Yeah I love the double bass. I actually want to get a second bass drum for my Mapex kit as well
Silvia are pretty cool. My buddy has the s14 straight outta Japan haha. It has the sr20det with a t60 turbo. It only pushes 250 to the wheels but it's pretty quick

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back