Hi! 👋

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi there! I’m a new member of the forum, living in Aventura, Florida. I’m just starting out with saltwater aquariums and have been experimenting with my 45-gallon Red Sea tank, which I picked up on Facebook Marketplace about a year ago.

Welcome! Glad you found us and good for you scoring a used tank - I've used FB Marketplace to find (and sell) local tanks and things also. Looking forward to hearing about your saltwater adventures!
 
Hi there! I’m a new member of the forum, living in Aventura, Florida. I’m just starting out with saltwater aquariums and have been experimenting with my 45-gallon Red Sea tank, which I picked up on Facebook Marketplace about a year ago.
Enjoy lots of advice here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new