Hi all. 60g mixed reef here.

Welcome to R2R!!
Wtr2r17.gif
 
Because you asked and because I too was interested, I just finished doing a quick search on nanos and it seems there isn't a specific rule of thumb for size. I just read various sources that claimed 20 gallons or less, and a few said it was 30 or 40 or less. But out of everything I researched, your 60 gallon is not considered a nano. :) I love the pictures! Welcome to R2R! You will love it here.
scuba_diver_fishbowl_Animated.gif
 
Because you asked and because I too was interested, I just finished doing a quick search on nanos and it seems there isn't a specific rule of thumb for size. I just read various sources that claimed 20 gallons or less, and a few said it was 30 or 40 or less. But out of everything I researched, your 60 gallon is not considered a nano. :) I love the pictures! Welcome to R2R! You will love it here.
scuba_diver_fishbowl_Animated.gif
Haha, I think we saw the same resources. Like most other reefing questions the answer kinda comes down to depends on who you ask.

All I know for sure is that it's too small for a tang. [emoji16]
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tanks, thanks for sharing!:)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
I always liked Solana tanks and this should be successful based on the history of these tanks. We're here to help where needed- As needed.


Stylish-Welcome-Sample-Banner-Template.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new