Hi all. I am a retired dual UK/US citizen living in a medieval house in a medieval village in SW France.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef Off to the LFS
1646946014942.gif
I was looking for something like this. You won!

OP
OP
Brian24540

Brian24540

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love old style houses like in Europe, France and mainly Italy. Inspires me to do stuff to my house. My house has become kinda we call it modern Tuscany... Show us a picture...Please...
Our house is just a village house. It is old (around 1300) and quite large, but nothing special from the outside. We are about 50 yards from the square, which you can see below.
square.jpg

night.jpeg

There are only 500 people in the village. Ours is a planned fortified village which eventually gave rise to the grid found in US cities. Here's an aerial view so you can get the idea.
aerial.jpg

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our house is just a village house. It is old (around 1300) and quite large, but nothing special from the outside. We are about 50 yards from the square, which you can see below.
square.jpg

night.jpeg

There are only 500 people in the village. Ours is a planned fortified village which eventually gave rise to the grid found in US cities. Here's an aerial view so you can get the idea.
aerial.jpg
Well that’s freaking cool

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
square.jpg

night.jpeg

aerial.jpg
I was just about to see to see the house but some one beat me to it. Very cool.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
square.jpg

night.jpeg

aerial.jpg
wow.... I love it....beautiful pictures to go with my coffee today...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back