Hi all, Mario from NY

surfingwel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on building my dream reef in the tank I currently own, it's not the biggest being I live in a small-ish apartment
But excited to learn everything here, and maybe one day scale up

IMG_5212.jpg


IMG_5309.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I am working on building my dream reef in the tank I currently own, it's not the biggest being I live in a small-ish apartment
But excited to learn everything here, and maybe one day scale up

IMG_5212.jpg


IMG_5309.jpg
Handsome looking tank! My compliments.
 
I am working on building my dream reef in the tank I currently own, it's not the biggest being I live in a small-ish apartment
But excited to learn everything here, and maybe one day scale up

IMG_5212.jpg


IMG_5309.jpg
Handsome looking tank! My compliments.
Thanks!! Definitely still trying :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
I am working on building my dream reef in the tank I currently own, it's not the biggest being I live in a small-ish apartment
But excited to learn everything here, and maybe one day scale up

IMG_5212.jpg


IMG_5309.jpg
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new