Hi all! New here

Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Hi everyone. I'm Kyle from New York State. I'm neither a doctor nor is my name Orpheus. Been in the hobby for 20 years now, time flies! Haven't done the forum thing in a long time. I have an upgraded Fluval Evo 13g with a Nero 3 and a Radion gen 4 xr30 pro. Way overkill, I know, but I had it already so why not use it! Here's a baby chalice I'm growing out. Nice to meet everyone.

PXL_20250413_235714785~2.jpg
Heck Yes! I am Greg from NY as well and just joined this group today! Sending a virtual fist bump.
 
Hi everyone. I'm Kyle from New York State. I'm neither a doctor nor is my name Orpheus. Been in the hobby for 20 years now, time flies! Haven't done the forum thing in a long time. I have an upgraded Fluval Evo 13g with a Nero 3 and a Radion gen 4 xr30 pro. Way overkill, I know, but I had it already so why not use it! Here's a baby chalice I'm growing out. Nice to meet everyone.

PXL_20250413_235714785~2.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new