Hi All Y'all from Abilene, TX

Im two states to the right. Good luck my friend!
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
My sister lives in Moss Point. I got the sand for my sand change from Pascagoula beach area.
Im a 45 minute drive away in Gulfport! Very cool to meet you, and Im glad you're delving into this. A shot of the drive home.
Screenshot_20251204_001840_Gallery.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Looking forward to your questions about phytoplankton cultivation and dinoflagellates/diatoms :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new