Hi all

Ghengis Keng

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Clovis, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this site but not new to reefing. I just wanted to join a community with the same interests as myself and learn more about our obsessions
 
Well, hello there! And welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Happy New Year and welcome to Reef2Reef!

If you haven't already done so you should enter in this months Membership Drive contest sponsored by The Alternative Reef! The winner will receive an awesome hand made pillar valued at $250, just post a friendly hello in this thread to enter: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/me...f2reef-membership-drive-give.html#post1172301

DSC_0003-21.jpg

DSC_0004-23.jpg
 
obsession? Wait til you discover crack. Welcome to R2R!


I don't condone the use of crack.


Im talking about the crack in the bottom of your tank that makes you lose your obsession. Right?
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new