Hi ALL!

Reef Dreamz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Coast California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Im fairly new to R2R... I have been keeping SW tanks for the past 4 yrs and wanted to start learning more!!!
All help and considerations are well appreciated!

Cheers
 
Well, hello there! I'm new too! Hope you like it as much as I do!1smile1
 
Hey Andy.... thanks man... Ya I "rediscovered" R2R it here after talking with you... so, what did you get that day at Neptune?
BTW, **** their stuff is nice there....
 
I know there stuff is great with decent prices, and great service. I ended up buying an australomussa. It's now one of my favorite pieces in my tank.
IMG_0043.jpg
 
**** you!! Ok, when you start fragging stuff please let me know... I would love to get some of your goodies... BTW hows the new tank and all progressing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new