Hi all!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter icereefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

icereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Forks, ND.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would say Hi, My Screen Name is Icereefer Been in the hobby since about 79 I've had many types of fresh and salt water Aquariums At the moment I have a 75 gal Mixed reef and a 41 gal Home made Acrylic frag tank that run into a home made 40 gal sump. Lighting: 2-250 watt Pheonix HQI's 4- 48" ATI T5's. over the frag tank I have 6- 36" Tek Lighting System That I run ATI's in that too.my fish Stock is a scopas and snowflake clownfish in the frag tank and I have a Yellow Tang and a Melanurus Wrasse in the 75 gal. sorry to many corals to list and I use your basic equipment,Skimmer,Dosing Pumps, ACIII.
 
75 gal
75galAug2.jpg
frag tank
FragtankAug.jpg
Misc shots.
july232011013-1.jpg
july232011024-1.jpg
july232011025-1.jpg
july232011014-1.jpg

july232011017-1.jpg

july232011009-1.jpg

july232011008-1.jpg

and here'as a bad shot of my snowflake Babies.
Snowflakes.jpg
 
Welcome! Nice tank and it looks like you know your way around a camera too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new