Hi everyone, newbie here!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cfoster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cfoster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Carlyle,IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Christy Foster and I'm not new to aquariums but def new to reefing. My tank has been up and running for approx 6 weeks now. Finishing my canopy so I can put my lights over my tank and start collecting corals. Have some CUC (about 7/8 Astraea snails and 10-15 red and blue leg hermits), a tiger stripe serpent star, 2 ocellaris clowns and housing a sandsifting star for my daughter in law for a little while. Have about 75 lbs of LS and 100 lbs LR. If I did this right my tank bio is listed as my signature. :-) Have plans to have a few more fish and LOTS or coral. :-) I am open to all info and suggestions and appreciate the advice of those with experience in this hobby!! So bring it on!!!! :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new