Hi everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter emessier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

emessier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Broad Brook, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fairly new to reefing, I set up my tank just about a year ago and have the bug real bad now!!! I heard about this site and thought I could get some great info and advice on here. I have a 75 gal mixed reef DT with approx 180 total volume. My new endeaver will be an NPS tank. Anyway, hello to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • tank 014.jpg
    tank 014.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 178
Welcome to R2R!!!!! You sure came to the right place, like many of us here we share the same bug !!!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!

Tank looks good.

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
:byebye: Hello! Welcome to R2R!! Tank's lookin' good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new