Hi Everyone!

FishHead19

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m somewhat new to the world of saltwater aquariums, but I’m loving it. I started off with a 15 gallon nano tank a little over a year ago and I have learned so much in that time, that I recently upgraded to a Nuvo SR60 60 gallon tank.

I am about 75% thru the set up process - I have all my eqt set up and the tank about 80% full of salted ro/id water.

I plan on starting with a FOWLR tank at first, transferring over two clownfish and one cleaner shrimp with the most majestic mustache I’ve ever seen. And about a dozen hermits/snails. And then see where that takes me!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello & welcome!
IMG_5100.png
 
Blue and Black Neon Modern Opening Video Youtube Intro (1080 x 1200 px)(1)(1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new