Hi Everyone,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cmurl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cmurl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Location
Presque isle, me
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Northern Maine and currently have a 75g saltwater tank. I recently upgraded from a 36g bowfront so needless to say the fish are happy with a the new swimming room.
Tank has:
1 clown fish
2 firefish
1 hippo tang (aboout the size of a quarter)
2 dartfish
1 warpaint goby
1 starry blenny
1 longnose hawk fish
1 peppermint shrimp
4 hermit crabs (i know I need more)
6 snails
 
:byebye: Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Now, how 'bout some pics! ;)
 
I will post pictures soon. Me and my tank get along a lot better than me and the computer. I shall have my daughter help with getting pictures up later today.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new