Hi Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter justd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justd1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
17
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dan and I've had a saltwater tank for 2 years now. It's a mixed reef and I've just upgraded to a 75RR tank.
I'm looking forward to learning more here.
Thanks for having me!
 
Hi Dan! Welcome to R2R! Hope you find everything you need here!
 
Welcome to R2R Dan!
 
Welcome to the forums Dan!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new