Hi From Alabama !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bama man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bama man

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Northeast Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Rick and I just joined the forum. I have a 72 bowfront with fish and corals that has been up and running about 4 years. I also had a 30 gallon which I have since taken down. I have been on some other forums for several years but met a fellow R2R member at a local Petco the other day and he suggested this site to me. I like reading and learning all I can about this great hobby.
 
Welcome to the forums Rick!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new