Hi from Athens, GA!

Appaloosa1224

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
169
Reaction score
406
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I'm glad to find this forum. It seems like a smaller, friendly forum but with plenty of good advice! I am currently running a 34g Solana mixed reef. I just upgraded to this tank about a month ago.

Besides reefing, I am an Ecology Student at UGA. I enjoy photography and ride horses when my school schedule allows. I also love Athens music and going out to listen to it!

Here are a few photos of my tank.
121.jpg


041.jpg


060.jpg


046.jpg
 
I'm involved in ASMAS. I'm not involved with ARC for several reasons.
 
What is ASMAS? Is that another club in atlanta? If you don't mind PMing me info about it I'd appreciate it.

I think we might have similar feelings, but figure they'd be better shared in PMs.

Brandon
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Beautiful corals and great pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new