Hi from British Columbia, Canada!

Tub Life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
293
Location
Burnaby, BC, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Firstly, this is a great site and after lurking for a while I'm now registered.

I started keeping freshwater as a kid and was in and out of the hobby until I got myself a job at an LFS as a young adult and my passion went wild.
Mulitple tanks from 5gallons to 180. Planted tanks, kept everything from apistos to monster fish.

Tried my hand at saltwater and it quickly went from a 10 to a 20 to a 50 to multiple tanks, bamboo shark, bluespot ray and then getting into corals.

Fast forward and I'm at a 180 mixed reef, then down to a 35, then a 65.

Now a family man, we reno'd our forever home and with the now or never mentality put forth my dream tank (on a budget lol)
things don't always go as hoped and well my remaining livestock is now in the garage (hence my user name) for the time being as I plan a new dream tank!

Looking forward to learning here and sharing my experiences.

Shao
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new