Hi, from Crystal Lake , Illinois

TinyTentacle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very happy to be here and I think I will learn a lot of cool tricks to make this hobby more fun.
David
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
welcome! i live in chicago but i go there a lot because my girlfriend's family lives up there. maybe we can do some trades and what not.
 
Dave...it was nice to see you at the Midwest Frag Fest Saturday...I'm glad you decided to come on over to see us at R2R...I do think you'll like it here. Nina...I was at the CMAS booth....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new