HI! From GA

Goddbasedd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m finally starting to dive back into the Hobby after 10 years off! I never knew about these kinds of forums, so I’m excited to get some awesome advice from my fellow reefers.
I have had a fresh water tank up for about 6 months but started to get the reef itch and made the decision to go salt water again. I’m starting with a 20 gallon long and almost have everything I need to get the cycle started.
I would love some fully stock live stock ideas for this mixed reef I plan on creating! I feel like a clown has to be included as they are one of my favorites but I’m open to any suggestions. Thank you and happy reefing!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m finally starting to dive back into the Hobby after 10 years off! I never knew about these kinds of forums, so I’m excited to get some awesome advice from my fellow reefers.
I have had a fresh water tank up for about 6 months but started to get the reef itch and made the decision to go salt water again. I’m starting with a 20 gallon long and almost have everything I need to get the cycle started.
I would love some fully stock live stock ideas for this mixed reef I plan on creating! I feel like a clown has to be included as they are one of my favorites but I’m open to any suggestions. Thank you and happy reefing!
BUFORD IN THE HOUSE!!! I used to live in Sugar Hill and I taught at the GEHC for years. Man, that is a great little town. I used to give history tours there, so much history. Is Mickey's Hot Dogs still there? Remember when they used to let the bird wonder around the place? Ah, good memories. All I miss about Ga is the GEHC and Free Chapel. You can lose yourself in those woods - in a good way.
Thanks for the happy trip down Buford Lane. :)
Welcome to the fishy family... we're a friendly bunch... happy to help!
grand canyon colorado GIF by Visit The USA

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg

Clowns are definitely something I would include in your stock list. They have so much personality. There are quite a few different varieties available nowadays. I would search the net and see what catches your eye. They all have the same basic needs.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back goddbasedd,
Hard to stay away.
Great info here

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Agree, my tank also includes some clowns! They can be territorial, so which ever type you get, you may want just that single type. Lightning clown would only get 1 as uber territorial, but personality beyond... unfortunately I sold my lighting so I could have nemo clown harem - decision I regret...

OP
OP
Goddbasedd

Goddbasedd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Agree, my tank also includes some clowns! They can be territorial, so which ever type you get, you may want just that single type. Lightning clown would only get 1 as uber territorial, but personality beyond... unfortunately I sold my lighting so I could have nemo clown harem - decision I regret...
There are so many awesome clowns to choose from and I will definitely look into lightning clowns! Thanks.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back