Hi from Ireland

Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Adam.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hi all,

Glad to be here. I've been out of the hobby for about 10 years now, but have a new system up and running. Loving the immense advancements in every aspect of this hobby, with the exception of the price of yellow tangs!

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Adam.
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new