Hi from Louisiana

chuckle_berry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all . My name is Charles. I am from lafayette, La. Been reefkeeping for about 2 years now. I look forward to participating on this site, meeting new people and learning new things.:bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!! May I ask how you found us?? :D Glad you did!
 
Welcome to R2R!! May I ask how you found us?? :D Glad you did!

Thanks for the welcome ya'll. I posted a favorite links post on my local reef club and someone posted this site as on of their favs.
 
Welcome, good to see more Louisiana reefers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new