Hi from miami beach

mematicMeme.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to the community! I'll have to go check out your build thread😁
 
new to this forum been lurking for a bit, i have been out of the hobby for 15 years but coming back strong with a custom 8ft tank now 36i ntall and 30in front to back and started a build thread
Welcome to the forums... Can't imagine trying to clean glass with a 36" tall tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new