Hi from Michigan!

dcmartinpc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
337
Reaction score
367
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my name is Don and I am coming here from Michigan Reefers. I saw the JuniorMC8704 was over here and I have always admired him over on MR, so I followed him here :D I am hoping to start giving my Canon 40D a workout once I get all my coral moved to my new system.

Don
 
Hey Don welcome to R2R! Great to have you here!
 
We couldn't have a site without you steele....nuff said!
 
Sorry about that Bret, I guess I didn't make the connection :D

%50.1 credit goes to Bret!


Don
 
Hi ya Don. I have nothing to do with all these Michiganders, but am originally from Chicago, if that counts. Welcome to R2R. Michigander-wannabe.
 
i was just kidding, don ;)

as long as we can get more michiganders here, that's all that counts! those chatanoogans are kicking our butts! :tongue:


Well I heard some buzz about R2R so I thought I would check it out as well. Hello everyone I know, and dont!

Welcome, Viva!

Btw, guys, be sure to check in in the official Michigan subforum!
 
welcome to R2R! it's a great place with helpful people and super nice mods!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new