Hi from NJ

  • Thread starter Thread starter ricwilli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ricwilli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Been a lurker for some time now. Theres just to many forums to join them all. Been in the hobby for two years now, but no where near an expert. I'm still a noobie. All my stupid questions will back that up. I love the forum and the layout. It looks like a great place to hang out with some knowledgeable and not-so-knowledgeable people.

Richie
 
Thanks for jioning us, where are you located in nj? (im there also)
 
There are no stupid questions! Glad to have you here, make yourself at home! :D
 
Welcome to R2R Richie
 
Welcome: I have been in the hobby for 20 years and I can not believe how much I have learned herein the last 10 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new