Photo_1660507499508.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have chanced upon this forum a number of times while researching various topics and was impressed by the breadth of information available. I recently (two months ago) returned to the hobby after a hiatus of more than 30 years.

there have been many changes since I was last involved, but many fundamentals still hold true. I look forward to learning more with this group.

all the best,

Para

Hi Para and Welcome! Glad you joined. In less than two days on Saturday 2/18 hobby club Dallas Fort Worth Marine Aquarium Society (DFWMAS) is doing a hangout at Rift 2 Reef store in Highland Village, practically in your back yard - if you are free then please drop by! It would be cool to meet someone in person that I met here (I'm Lisa and I volunteer as club Secretary) - there could only be a handful of people but there will be free giveaway raffle of donated fish food, etc - here's details:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Sandy Shores:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
paragrouper

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Para and Welcome! Glad you joined. In less than two days on Saturday 2/18 hobby club Dallas Fort Worth Marine Aquarium Society (DFWMAS) is doing a hangout at Rift 2 Reef store in Highland Village, practically in your back yard - if you are free then please drop by! It would be cool to meet someone in person that I met here (I'm Lisa and I volunteer as club Secretary) - there could only be a handful of people but there will be free giveaway raffle of donated fish food, etc - here's details:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Sandy Shores:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Hi Lisa, and thank you for the info on the event tomorrow. I actually work very close to Rift 2 Reef and I may be able to sneak over tomorrow for a short visit.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back