Hi from NY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lun@tic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lun@tic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to everyone here on R2R.
I'm new to the site but not to reefing.
I've been maintaining a reef set up for 2 years now.
Still in the nano scale though as I started off with with a fluval edge 6 gallon tank and then upgraded to a 12 gallon long Mr. Aqua rimless tank.
I'll probably post pics of my old and current set up when I dig up some old photos of the fluval edge and snap new ones of the current set up.
Happy reefing everyone!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait to see pics!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Rob&Gab - NYC

As promised, here are a couple of FTS of my old tank and current tank.
Old tank(fluval edge)
Last look before it was taken down
P1110480.jpg



Current set up(Mr. Aqua 12gal long)


I apologize for the crappy iphone pics.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Love your reef!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Wow awesome job! Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R!! Great looking tanks! Always good to see a fellow New Yorker:)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Thanks for all the warm welcome.
I'll try to find some time and post a thread on the build of these 2 tanks here in R2R.
 
Great looking tank!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new