Hi from over the pond

CAYO

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
35
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, not gonna lie I'm here as a stalker :cool: but don't worry, I'm not dangerous and it would be rude not to say hi.

Been a saltwater addict since my first dive in Mexico many years ago.

Currently on tank number 5 that is 6x2x2 mainly lps, I'm also a big fan of macro algae.

Random tank pics
20200819_161034.jpg
20200816_165547.jpg
20200816_165547.jpg


My lovey sump when it was lovely, currently battling hair algae in there :(

20200613_123231.jpg
20200613_123226.jpg


So thats me :) 20200819_161021.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME to R2R!!! Thanks for sharing your photos! Technically, now that you introduced yourself, you're no longer a stalker.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to R2R. When you say ‘across the pond’ do you mean UK. If you are get the banner. I’m Derbyshire UK.
Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new