Hi from Portugal

Carlos Andre

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Portugal / Lisbon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my name is Carlos I'm 36 and I'm from Portugal. I have an 450L salt water aquarium with 10 days and it's my first salt water.
This same aquarium has an planted aquarium 5 years ago but i moved to another house so i desensamble it and now in the new house i decide to make one salt water.
I hope to learn a lot here in R2R to have success.
Cya tomorrow
 
Welcome Carols! I have learned a lot from the R2R community and I'm sure you will find all of the information and help you need here.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new