HI from Texas...

Texascowboy1979

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
La Feria TEXAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Andres and I am from South Texas... Near South Padre Island. I have been given a 55 gallon salt water tank set up with a few fish and all. I dont know anything about salt water and hope to learn alot and get help from all of you. I have:

1 lion fish
2 blue damsels
2 clown fish
1 Three Spot Domino Damselfish
1 trigger fish
1 gray puffer

I had the most beautiful Fire Shrimp... but he became lunch to the Lion. So... I know I have to get rid of my lion...

I want a reef tank, some fire shrimp and giant clams with a few fish... any help is greatly appriciated.

A little bit more about me... I have 25 turtles and torts, a few tarantulas, a salamander and other things. I live on a 400 acre ranch, and I love animals... We have cows, goats, dogs, cats, and a horse.

Andres
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new