Hi from the UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter carl vb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

carl vb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Sussex, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R
I'm Carl have had my 125ltr running for a month,
am new to this so have been reading loads to give myself a few ideas
I will post some pics as I go
Cya soon
 
Welcome aboard! Lots of great resources here both in articles and in helpful people.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new