Hi from Wisconsin

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Well then, you came to the right place. Greetings and welcome to the reef!
 
Welcome to the salty world!

I would say the first piece of advice is to purchase a tank as large as will allow. I say as large as possible as stability with your parameters leads to long term success. Sump enabled tanks allow you to have the majority of your equipment hidden away and allows for a wide array of options equipment wise.

Secondly and I can appreciate this will be costly endeavour, is to purchase higher end lights first. This avoids any upgrades later on which will undoubtably happen.

Third, patience is key. Cycling properly will give you less heartache when it comes to premature deaths of fish and/or corals.

R2R is a great resource of knowledge and experience so lean on it and the members to ask all the questions you need.

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
From Sheboygan area for now

welcome33.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new