Hi! I’m James

JMAnderson1972

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Tannersville
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im here in lovely Pennsylvania and Im getting back into the hobby after being on the road for a couple of years. I’m starting a 4.8gal pico reef. It’s been cycling for only a week so far but the nitrogen cycle is moving in the right direction. I’m very excited to get started again. I’ve set it up to have a zoanthid garden but I’m also interested in SPS. I’ve been doing a lot of research in their care so I do it right. I’m looking forward to sharing with all of you.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new