Hi, I have a Problem.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SLUF681
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SLUF681

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
763
Reaction score
9
Location
Andersonville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, My name is Rodney, and I am an addict. Unfortunately my addiction is more expensive than drugs or alcohol. I'm addicted to aquariums. Thanks, that's step one, right? Only 11 more to go!
 
Welcome, luckily this addiction is one that most loved ones will let you live with...
 
OK time for an intervention, an addict with 1 post on R2R...lol.

Welcome to our support group ;)
 
It IS my 1st post, but you don't go to the support group before the addiction. Lol. I've recently gotten back into freshwater after a 20 year hiatus. Now I'm wanting to start a reef tank. Mostly DIY stuff. My DIY rock is curing as we speak. About 250 lbs of it! Not gonna use all of it, but I will be using most of it. Everything about my set up is gonna be slow. But that's the only way, right?
 
welcome 2 reef 2 reef, just us addicts here, lol, reefing is a hard habit to break,
 
HA great first post! Welcome to R2R you addict!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new