Welcome back to R2R Tony
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me start out by saying I got into this hobby in 2016 when I moved to Florida. We quickly upgraded from a 60 gallon freshwater tank converted to saltwater to a 220 gallon tank. thing were going good built a new house moved the tank and it has been running for a couple of years. thing finally started growing the tank is going good at this point. have gem tang, purple tang, fox face, 7 lyretail anthias, 8 bartlet anthias, blue spotted jaw fish, pair of maroon clowns who wont stop laying eggs, diamond goby, file fish, yellow tang, tuxedo urchin cleaner shrimp. lots of crabs and various snails. We also have more sps than fits in this tank a maxima clam I think, torches and hammers and multiple gonis. it is starting to look nice except for the aiptasia outbreak and yes i have had multiple battle with the uglies think this is behind us now.
We were at worldwide a couple of days ago and they had a 600 gallon peninsula tank there for sale pretty cheap so we bought it I don't know if I am crazy or just love the hobby that much. one thing for sure I am a glutton for punishment. I have never posted on any forums so this is a first and i want to do a build thread which I will start when I get the tank delivered. not sure what to do with the 220 as i really need it moved but i not sure if i want both tanks. what do you think. still got alot of planning to do.
Hi, im Drew! Welcome to R2R

underwater fish GIF

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me start out by saying I got into this hobby in 2016 when I moved to Florida. We quickly upgraded from a 60 gallon freshwater tank converted to saltwater to a 220 gallon tank. thing were going good built a new house moved the tank and it has been running for a couple of years. thing finally started growing the tank is going good at this point. have gem tang, purple tang, fox face, 7 lyretail anthias, 8 bartlet anthias, blue spotted jaw fish, pair of maroon clowns who wont stop laying eggs, diamond goby, file fish, yellow tang, tuxedo urchin cleaner shrimp. lots of crabs and various snails. We also have more sps than fits in this tank a maxima clam I think, torches and hammers and multiple gonis. it is starting to look nice except for the aiptasia outbreak and yes i have had multiple battle with the uglies think this is behind us now.
We were at worldwide a couple of days ago and they had a 600 gallon peninsula tank there for sale pretty cheap so we bought it I don't know if I am crazy or just love the hobby that much. one thing for sure I am a glutton for punishment. I have never posted on any forums so this is a first and i want to do a build thread which I will start when I get the tank delivered. not sure what to do with the 220 as i really need it moved but i not sure if i want both tanks. what do you think. still got alot of planning to do.
I was at wwc and saw the sold sign on that tank would love to see it when you have it up and running

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back