Hi, my name is Rich

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rich1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
neenah WI.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all I like the site very nice and informational people Ive met so far.

I live in Neenah WI. lived here for about 15 yrs. originally from IL.
I'm married no kids just pets and aquariums.
Been in the hobby about 7 yrs all together and just over 5 with Reef.
Here are some pics of my 75 gal Reef I will have more pics later on in time. Almost forgot I have a 20 gal Reef, 30 gal planted fresh, 75 gal Reef and last,but not least 125 gal fowlr. thanks for looking talk at ya soon.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 228.jpg
    Picture 228.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 227.jpg
    Picture 227.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Picture 226.jpg
    Picture 226.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture 229.jpg
    Picture 229.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture 230.jpg
    Picture 230.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 134
Welcome to an awesome Forum Rich and I see you joined our local club as well. A bunch of good guys whom are laid back and love the hobby as much as you!!!!

Eric
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new