Hi! New and excited!

  • Thread starter Thread starter OceanGal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You have a pretty tank. There are lots of fantastic people here who are more than willing to help if you need it. You just need to ask. Welcome aboard!
Pink Fish Welcome.gif
 
took the plung in salt water after years of fresh. I’m about 3 months in and I am loving everything. So excited to join the forum.
So far I have a 20gal with two clowns, two hermit crabs, a snail and two shrimp!

I’m very interested in microalgae, and having more “plants” in my tank.
Thank you.

EA0B3195-E7A3-4EF9-9D48-38893DB8A04D.jpeg

@OceanGal Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Glad you joined us

 
tenor (2).gif

Welcome to R2R!!
This is a Great place for info and Help
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new