Hi. New here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CALIKING
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CALIKING

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody I'm new to reef2reef. A buddy of mine said hes a member here so I figured I would join in since he has a cool reef tank and all. I'm still new to the hobby and always learning from my mistakes. I hope to one day have a cool tank also
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for joining! We're here to help!
 
Welcome hope you enjoy learning different things, whether you do a fowler or combo!
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R glad to see your already contributing in the forums always good to have fresh faces
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new