Hi! New to Reef 2 Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter catran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks reefkeeper. Reefers are the friendliest bunch of people I've ever met. My best friend worries when I pick up corals from people locally. I try to explain, but you'd have to meet some of the folks I've met to really get it. Very nice and very generous people aren't difficult to find in this hobby.


I love reefers...
 
I agree. When I sell/buy stuff on Craigslist I don't like meeting them alone for non reef related stuff, but the reefers I jut tell the to come on over. It's like we all know each other already. Rather interesting :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new