Hi - New to Site

  • Thread starter Thread starter crewchef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for all the welcome posts and PMs along with all the frag offers. I've got the Kryptonite and Mean Greens covered. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing a bunch of great frags. Hoping my eyes don't wind up being bigger than my tank :)
 
I guess you found out that Alex wasnt cool and that Brandon has a big head right??


LOL! We love that nerd and big head though...
 
I guess you found out that Alex wasnt cool and that Brandon has a big head right??


LOL! We love that nerd and big head though...

I can consider Alex as cool also but he has hormonal problems as I was told by Silverado.... Alex, do not get mad at me... hehehe.... i am just kidding... :haha:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new