HI so excited to be here!!!

bubbleguppi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
57
Location
FTL Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am new here, im not new to aquariums but I am new to saltwater aquariums. I have a passion for marine biology just really bad at math LOL recently I had to take over a 55gal saltwater reef tank at my office and im on the journey to having my new babies thriving and looking beautiful! I'll have tons of questions I cant wait to hear from you all :)
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
If you are into marine biology, you will love this place and might develop some other obsessions while you are at it 😂
For me, it's the chemistry and micro(biology/scopy) of reef tanks (time to shamelessly advertise my microscopy thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/microscopy-thread.1138845/).

I really love how much this hobby has to offer if you are passionate about science in any shape or form. There are threads for critter identification, algae identification, reef tank chemistry, and hobby experiments. You will never stop learning on R2R! 😊
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
If you are into marine biology, you will love this place and might develop some other obsessions while you are at it 😂
For me, it's the chemistry and micro(biology/scopy) of reef tanks (time to shamelessly advertise my microscopy thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/microscopy-thread.1138845/).

I really love how much this hobby has to offer if you are passionate about science in any shape or form. There are threads for critter identification, algae identification, reef tank chemistry, and hobby experiments. You will never stop learning on R2R! 😊
wow thank you so much!
 
Hi everyone! I am new here, im not new to aquariums but I am new to saltwater aquariums. I have a passion for marine biology just really bad at math LOL recently I had to take over a 55gal saltwater reef tank at my office and im on the journey to having my new babies thriving and looking beautiful! I'll have tons of questions I cant wait to hear from you all :)
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hi everyone! I am new here, im not new to aquariums but I am new to saltwater aquariums. I have a passion for marine biology just really bad at math LOL recently I had to take over a 55gal saltwater reef tank at my office and im on the journey to having my new babies thriving and looking beautiful! I'll have tons of questions I cant wait to hear from you all :)
Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Once upon a time I had saltwater tank by my desk in my office and pre-COVID I had my desk in my fish room as I worked remotely. I found I looked forward to being at work so much more when I could take a moment to see the "ocean in the office"
 
Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Once upon a time I had saltwater tank by my desk in my office and pre-COVID I had my desk in my fish room as I worked remotely. I found I looked forward to being at work so much more when I could take a moment to see the "ocean in the office"
i feel the same way! i say goodmorning and goodnight to them everyday and they have huge personalities especially my striped damsel he's so sweet and curious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new